Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Sale - Day 4

On the 4th day of Christmas(Wednesday Dec. 8th) Scrapbook Centrale is offering you......
25% off all in stock Tim Holtz Products
Distress, Idea-Ology, Sizzix Alterations, Texture Fades ,Configurations, Tonic,
and Stampers' Anonymous
once again, no loyalty cards will be stamped during these sales.
This special is perfect for all of you who are following Tim's 12 Days of Christmas Tags,
I know that personally, I have been following them and also making some of them.
They are awesome!!!
He uses a lot of different products but with each step he helps you master a new technique, I've taken many classes with him and yet he continues to teach me with each new tag!
If you haven't seen them then you should definitely take a peek at
Also I must thank our delightful customer who greeted us with a little poem today
Rain nor sleet nor even hail
nothing can keep me from Scrapbook Centrale.
Thanks for the chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment