Friday, March 11, 2011

American Crafts

I remember the first time I set foot in a scrapbook store. It just so happens it was Scrapbook Centrale, at the old location at Blue Haven. I was fighting the urge to begin a new hobby, and just tagging along with my mom. I found myself instantly drawn to a rack of bold graphic American Crafts paper and thought to myself "I just might be able to get into this scrapbooking thing".

Why am I boring you with all this?
I must tell you I got the same rush this week again looking over these racks:

American Crafts-Campy Trails 
Image courtesy of http://www.americancrafts.com

The embellishments that go with these are really unique too- I especially love the Patchems badges!
Check out the sweet Hello Sunshine and Confetti papers too!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment